At Pace Events, we are in the business of bringing vision to life.
One of our greatest passions is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. It’s this passion, along with our high standards of excellence and integrity, that will ensure your event is a success.
There are many event management companies out there to choose from. We are more than logistics coordinators. We come along with you for the journey. From concept to execution, we are fully committed to engage and inspire your audience with:
- intentional programming
- seamless organization
- comprehensive follow-through
What is a Tranformational Event?
We define them as any event that intends to create a meaningful, positive impact.
This may include:
- Seminars & Workshops
- Full-Day and Multi-Day Conferences
- Fundraising Galas & Special Events
- Leadership Meetings & Retreats
- Award Dinners
- Grand Openings
What Services Do We Provide?
We tailor our services to meet your individual needs.
Our services range from on-site support on the day of your event to an all-inclusive package where we take care of all of the details of your event for you.
- Assistance with program planning, scheduling, timeline creation, and strategy
- Budget management and tracking of expenses
- Venue research, selection and coordination, including food & beverage needs
- Working with third-party vendors on website and registration development
- Coordination of sponsor marketing incentives
- Working with third-party vendors on development of promotional materials and execution of public promotion plan; as well as creating on-site signage and event materials
- Coordinating third-party vendors to establish and provide audio-visual needs for the event
- Speaker and talent coordination, including travel arrangements
- Overseeing all public FAQs
- Volunteer and on-site staff management
- Preparation for day-of event management, including creating schedules, program orders registration lists, and contact sheets
- Producing the show, i.e. overseeing the execution of the program and day-of logistics
- Assistance with follow up surveys and analysis as needed
What is Our Expertise?
This year, Pace Events is the event management services provider for:
- The ManUp Pittsburgh and ManUp Charlotte conferences, hosted by Urban Impact
- The L3 One Day conference, hosted by L3 Leadership
- The Makes Cents event, hosted by Mission Commission
- The annual gala for Gregory’s Gift
The founder of Pace Events, Alex Pursglove, offers an incredible reputation and almost ten years of experience in event planning and execution, including:
- Producer of the annual ManUp Pittsburgh conference for around 1,400 men for Urban Impact Foundation, in partnership with Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin for 6 years.
- Producer of the first annual ManUp Charlotte conference for Urban Impact, in partnership with Thomas Davis of the Carolina Panthers.
- Event Manager for the Dallas International Film Festival, planning over 11 events during the 12-day festival on a two-month season.